Enjoy a competitive advantage
The pharmaceutical landscape is competitive and is an ongoing challenge. By coupling a clinical prescription with our plan, your company can become a leader by providing a solution that supports patients beyond their medication.
Our plans are proactive and effective
Today's medications can alleviate and sometimes even solve a host of chronic conditions. However, there are situations where the effect of medications can be supplemented and even enhanced by positive lifestyle and diet changes.
That's where Digital Wellness and the Total Wellbeing Lifestyle Plan can be an invaluable aid for supporting patients and improving outcomes.
This renowned and proven online plan offers:
- An accredited Patient Management System
- Patient onboarding
- Account management with reporting
- Total Wellbeing health coaching by an Accredited Practising Dietitian
- Access to the scientifically formulated CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet Online Program
- Completion assessment report
The evidence-based Total Wellbeing Lifestyle Plan helps members manage their chronic disease by combining nutritional science, modern behaviour change theory and artificial intelligence with the latest digital technology.
The plan can be tailored to support those with chronic diseases or can serve as the backbone of a general wellbeing program.
The plan can be tailored to include:
- 12 - 52 weeks of the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet online program
- Optional 1:1 telehealth Total Wellbeing coaching sessions with an Accredited Practising Dietitian
- Biometric tracking tools
- Educational content to assist with behaviour change
- Extensive reporting dashboards, including predictive churn analysis
An Accredited Management System
National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards
Digital Wellness's Management Systems are accredited by ACHS. They comply with all the requirements of National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards (Second Edition) for the following scope of the provision of health services, through the online platform, including nutritional and exercise coaching and initial health assessments by a registered nurse. (August 2022.)