About the program
Get personalised weight loss support from the privacy of your home, with the Digital Wellness weight management program.
Digital Wellness is an evidence-based program that can help with weight loss and managing chronic conditions such as joint pain, prediabetes and type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure or high cholesterol. It uses the online program from the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet combined with personalised support sessions from an accredited practicing dietitian, helping you keep on track and get the most out of the program.
The 24-week program takes place online and over the phone, with the option to connect to an online community to share challenges and wins!
• A healthcare assessment with a registered nurse to identify your goals
• Up to 15 one-to-one coaching sessions with a dietitian over the phone, regularly throughout the 24-week program
• High protein, low GI eating plan from the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet online program
• Weekly menu plans including delicious recipes
• Optional exercise plans that can be done in the comfort of your home
• Companion iOS app to keep you on track
• Education material on managing chronic conditions, available online to access when it suits you
• An online food and weight diary to track your progress
• Positive psychology tools to help boost your mood
• Community support forums
An Accredited Management System
Digital Wellness's Management Systems, at our North Sydney location, are accredited by SAI Global Assurance. They comply with the requirements of National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards Second Edition for the following scope of the provision of health services, through the online platform - including nutritional and exercise coaching and initial health assessments by a registered nurse. February 4, 2020.